Your new company
Hays are thrilled to work with one of Europe's leading experts in the field of sporting-equipment production and distribution to find a Part Qualified Management Accountant. Our client is looking for a confident, savvy and forward-thinking Part Qualified Management Accountant that will thrive, playing an essential role within the SME environment and welcome a varied and dynamic position. The client is renowned for creating and supplying the most innovative and high-quality products in their industry, with state-of-the-art design and manufacturing facilities, a diverse portfolio of top brands and global presence. At this exciting time, the team are looking to modernise their finance department into a cutting-edge one, ready to support their ambitious growth and diversification objectives. They are offering opportunities rarely seen at this level and a genuine chance to showcase your technical and creative skills.
Your new role
You will report directly to the Financial Director and provide support across various finance areas, for operations in the UK and Mainland Europe.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with Month-End duties
- Assisting with the preparation monthly management packs
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank payments
- Stock take
- Providing support with YE audit
- Ad-hoc queries
What you'll need to succeed
- Part-Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent) or QBE
- Experience of working in the SME environment
- Demonstrable history of working to a high degree of accuracy
- Strong Excel skills
What you'll get in return
- £38,000 - £43,000
- Hybrid Working (2 days per week WFH after successful onboarding)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Discretionary Annual bonus
- Free parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.