Your new company
Fast growing multi-office firm of chartered accountants.
Your new role
To work alongside the partners and managers in the provision of statutory audit and accounts preparation services to our clients.
- Lead audit assignments, from planning through to completion, overseeing the on-site work as part of a larger team or on own.
- Review and manage junior staff, providing training and ensuring work is of a good standard.
- Ensure audit file is completed to the appropriate standard, including external compliance regulations and internal firm auditing standards.
- Review and manage the WIP against ongoing job budgets, liaising with manager and partner with regards to overruns.
- Ensure work is completed in line with client expectations and relevant reporting deadlines.
- The production of financial statements and associated corporation tax returns for a variety of clients, including sole traders and limited companies.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified (or near to qualifying) working within an accounting practice with experience of working on a range of audit assignments.
You will also possess excellent IT and communication skills.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work in a professional and friendly environment.
Clear career development opportunites
Hybrid working patterns.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.