We are partnered with a privately owned SME based in King's Lynn, West Norfolk who are actively looking to appoint a hands-on, qualified or qualified by experience Finance Manager. This position is a full-time permanent opportunity with some great benefits and hybrid working included. Part-time applications will also be considered.
As the Finance Manager, you will take full responsibility for the finance department, which includes two part-time accounts assistants. You will also report into the Managing Director and be part of a senior management team of 7.
- To provide timely and accurate monthly management accounts for both the Trading Company and the Group
- To manage the bank accounts for both companies, ensuring prompt payment from customers and handling supplier payments to optimise funds
- To produce both P&L and cashflow forecasts regularly to ensure potential pinch-points are identified and managed promptly
- To manage currency accounts, including FX trading, in both US Dollars and Euros
- To manage the Company Credit Cards, Merchant Services and staff cards
- Provide quarterly commission reports to specified customers
- Ensure accurate PAYE/NIC payments are made to the HMRC
- To ensure reconciliation of inter-company balances are carried out
- Produce and manage the fixed asset register
- Produce monthly stock valuation reports
- To manage the Accounts Team, delegating responsibility and ensuring all tasks are covered even during periods of absence
- To produce the year-end accounts to pass on to the Accountants for final adjustments
- To work with the management team and other staff to ensure inter-departmental co-operation
- To adhere to all health and safety requirements within the premises taking responsibility for both yourself and others
- To undertake any other tasks relevant to the level of the post, as requested by the Company Directors.
The standard working hours are 40 per week, 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday. As previously mentioned, they offer hybrid working and will also consider part-time applications.
On offer is a competitive salary along with the following company benefits; 31 days holiday inclusive of bank holiday, rising to a maximum of 34 days, private healthcare, free use of the on-site gym, 9 days a fortnight working week (excellent benefit!!), and much more.
Please call me, Tom Kierman, in the King's Lynn office to discuss this vacancy in greater detail. Alternatively, feel free to apply and I will be in touch asap.