Your new company
A listed technology business with global reach with offices across EMEA and APAC. The central finance function is based in London and after a change in leadership they are looking for dynamic, agile and fast-paced senior accountants to join their global finance team.
Your new role
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, you will be:
- Owning the intercompany accounting processes
- Overseeing FX exposure and settling intercompany position
- Suggesting improvements in the intercompany accounting processes and salary recharges
- Partnering with tax and treasury teams
- Implement accounting policy and procedures across the group
- Manage a high-performing global team
What you'll need to succeed
- As a fully qualified ACA/ACCA accountant, you will have 5 + years experience within a global matrix organisation.
- Experience of overseeing FX translation and intercompany accounting.
- An experienced team manager with strong interpersonal skills
- ERP experience - preferably NetSuite
What you'll get in return
Alongside a competitive salary and bonus package, you will benefit from a remote first hybrid working policy, continual progressive opportunities within the finance team and further afield and the support of a high performing team to stretch and achieve.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.