Your new company
Our client is a well-established, highly reputable company in the manufacturing and distribution sector. Initially family-run, they have a strong international presence and have a SME business in the UK, that still holds a family-run culture.
Your new role
They have had a new opportunity arise for an actively studying, part-qualified Management Accountant. The role will be working as part of a small close-knit team and supporting the Finance Manager with the company accounting. Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare period end journals
- Preparation and distribution of monthly KPI reports
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Credit Card expense reviews
- Preparation of monthly financial statements
- Fixed Asset Register maintenance
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare budget to actual variance analysis reports
- Stock valuation and analysis
- VAT returns preparation
- Rolling forward all budget packs and uploading the information to the budget file for review
- Preparing margin analysis
- Budget to Actual variance analysis
- Calculate/accrue Commission and Year End sales bonuses
- Tax analysis reporting in relation to Corporation Tax return
- Assist with year end audit.
- Assist with ad-hoc finance projects
What you'll need to succeed
The right person for the position will be actively studying or fully qualified CIMA or ACCA, with a proven track record working in a management accounting position. Advanced Excel (Pivots, Look-ups and graphs) is essential and Power BI advantageous.
What you'll get in return
Our client offers a rewarding benefits package including a pension contribution, private healthcare, life assurance and a profit share scheme. They also offer flexible working and the opportunity to work up to 2 days a week from home.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.