Your new company
A scale up technology company based in the City of London is hiring a qualified Accountant to report into the CFO and work as a Financial Controller. The business facilitates and delivers both client specific and industry-wide solutions. With a well respected reputation in the market, this business has placed themselves in a unique position with a diversified business portfolio.
Your new role
Reporting to the CFO, the Financial Controller will be responsible for producing monthly management accounts for the monthly board meeting and to consolidate accounts with the parent company as well as the oversight re VAT, Payroll, Audit supervision.
- Preparing statutory accounts under UK GAAP, liaising with the auditors
- Preparing management accounts
- Putting together the 2023/2024 budget
- Providing variance analysis and commentary on key trends
- Taking ownership of the time management system
- Experience with Safe Intact advantageous
- Confident with Excel
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully qualified
- Ability to produce management accounts
- Experience preparing statutory accounts under frs 102 / uk gaap
- Ability to work in a fast-paced industry
- Strong communicator
What you'll get in return
This is great opportunity for someone to join a successful and high performing business which is always challenging the norms. This role will offer you the chance to develop in a varied role where you will have a clear route for progression and opportunity to really add value in an innovative business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.