Your new company
I'm pleased to be partnered with a leading Sheffield headquartered £150m+ global manufacturer who have an excellent market reputation and consistent customer base. The organisation are going through an exciting period of change as part of asset-based lending refinancing to allow them the continued flexibility as they continue to grow. With strong growth plans for the coming years, they are forecasting to triple turnover as part of consistent growth in their global markets as well as supplying into some key emerging markets.
It is undoubtable an exciting time to join the organisation working alongside a talented finance leadership and wider leadership team, reporting directly to a CFO with a reputation for nurturing and developing talent in the right way.
Your new role
You'll take on the role of Group Financial Reporting Manager reporting directly to the CFO. Working alongside a talented finance team both locally in Sheffield and overseas, you'll ensure requirements for internal and external reporting are met whilst providing adequate internal & external controls exist as well as meeting core financial compliance requirements.
As part of the role you will also take ownership of Group forecasting/budgeting processes as well as cashflow forecasting weekly. Implementation and maintenance of Group treasury and taxation strategy whilst working closely with the CFO on ad-hoc projects, financial planning and compliance will form the wider parts of your role, as well as managing key external financial relationships.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Group reporting & analysis
- Group treasury & taxation strategy
- Leadership and management of a highly competent Financial Accountant, as well as additional people management responsibilities if desired as the organisation continues it's growth
- Financial performance in relation to cash and profit
- Business processes and compliance
- Group strategy execution in line with the wider SLT
- ESG reporting
What you'll need to succeed
You'll be an individual with the desire to develop, grow and succeed. The role is ideally suited to someone who is ACA or ACCA qualified with a strong practice background who is looking perhaps for their second or third move from Practice.
A background in manufacturing or heavier industries would be advantageous however is not essential, as the the role is best suited to someone comfortable in a fast-paced environment such as Private Equity.
Candidates who have been through the process of the sale of a business, or equally through refinancing would be highly desirable, however again non-essential.
What you'll get in return
You'll be joining an organisation with a bright future and excellent growth prospects which will be reflected in the development of your career with strong support from a talented and supportive CFO.
This is a truly attractive opportunity which will benefit from the following:
- Salary up to £70,000 p/a
- 20% bonus made up of KPI, group cashflow and profit (the more successful you are and the business is, the more your bonus will increase!)
- Pension 4%/4%
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days + statutory
- Excellent career development opportunities (the current incumbent will soon be taking on their first FD post)
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Flexibility around start/finish times/working hours to suit both you and the business
- Some hybrid working available where required, to be discussed at interview around needs
What you need to do now
This is a highly attractive role so sending your CV asap is highly advised as interviews will be arranged at short notice. If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now, at which point your specialist consultant will be in touch asap to discuss the role and your experience in more detail.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.