Your new company
An established organisation based on the South Coast
Your new role
To produce accurate monthly management accounts for contracts within the
role-holder's remit and reporting results to Business Unit Managers, the Financial
Controller and the Regional Manager.
● Preparing forecasts and budgets in liaison with Business Unit Managers providing
support and advice for new projects/contracts when required. Applicants will need a
keen eye for detail!
● Ensuring all contracts within the remit are compliant with company finance procedures
and policies. Applicants must be willing to challenge processes they believe could be
improved and are encouraged to take initiative to implement improvements.
● Overseeing the performance of general finance duties e.g. invoicing, monitoring
systems, and accounting/banking for cash collections.
● Developing operational plans, e.g. new services, in tandem with the Business Unit
What you'll need to succeed
A fully qualified ACCA or CIMA Accountant with experience in management accounting
● This role requires heavy use of data and therefore requires a technologically minded
individual able to scrutinise data - advanced excel & google sheets skills are required,
and any exposure to WORKDAY, BI or ADAPTIVE INSIGHTS is also highly desirable.
● Have an enquiring and analytical mind, and be able to demonstrate good attention to
● Strong interpersonal skills are required to liaise confidently with other parts of the
● An individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to provide
industry-leading customer service to all internal and external customers.
What you'll get in return
So alongside your salary, you'll get 25 days of holiday alongside an extensive benefits
package, which includes our market-leading pension and share scheme, and a range of
employee discounts. Also to help you further, we provide mental health and financial
support, so you can lean on us whenever you need to.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.