We help our clients stay ahead of changes that impact their businesses, navigating complexity and risk. We deliver deep tax technical, people and legal expertise, while providing the critical context to make informed and compliant decisions. With clients ranging from multinational organisations and public sector bodies to entrepreneurs and family businesses, the work we do is diverse.
PwC's global Workforce practice brings together an un-matched combination of 10,000 consultants with industry, business, talent, strategy, HR, analytics and technology expertise across 138 countries. Together we build tailored people and organisation solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic ambitions, with a deep understanding of their uniqueness and grounded in rigorous analysis and data-driven insight. We help clients to implement organisational transformation, improve the effectiveness of their workforce, develop and move talent around their business and manage their human capital risks. We work from people strategy through to organisational execution.
A career in our Transformation practice, within Workforce, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their strategies and deliver business results through their people. Due to our strength in the market and depth of capability, we are continuing to grow and support organisations with the challenges and opportunities that form part of their HR transformation programmes. In order to drive forward the growth, PwC is seeking an experienced HR Transformation professional of Senior Manager level to join the team of 150+ HR professionals to support with the delivery of engagements, development of our capabilities and pursuit of business opportunities.Responsibilities
As a Senior Manager in Workforce & HR, you will lead the delivery of HR Transformation engagements for complex organizations as well as actively participate in business development activities. You'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
You will have a breadth of experience in a number of the following areas: HR Strategy, HR Operating Model, HR Service Delivery Model, Shared Services, Outsourcing, Global Business Services, HR Processes and Policies, HR Technology, experience of working with a wide range of people in a commercial environment and a working knowledge of a wide range of HR issues and trends.Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assisting in the management and leadership of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
- Managing and delivering large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Leading the financial management of clients
- Leadership of business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Developing project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
Using digital technologies to build new capabilities that establish HR as a partner and coach for businesses
- Leading teams supporting HR-enabled workforce experience strategies, including AI-enabled HR
- Explaining HR's role in designing and creating the employee experience, together with other areas that affect the complete employee lifecycle process and 'moments that matter'
- Conducting HR assessments and making recommendations taking into account employee experience
- Leading teams in defining and implementing new HR processes and use tools like Digital HR, Workday, SuccessFactors, and Oracle