Your new company
I am working with a fast growing Lloyd's syndicate looking to hire a technical accounting manager. This is an innovative, fast paced business with ambitious growth plans. The role is an important position within the finance team with good exposure to senior business leaders.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role with key duties and responsibilities including:
- Ensuring compliance with accounting and regulatory standards - UK GAAP, US GAAP, IFRS, Solvency II, Lloyd's.
- Technical review of all statutory and regulatory returns.
- Primary contact for finance change project initiatives and IFRS17 accounting and reporting process implementation.
- Production of technical accounting papers.
- Upskilling the finance team on technical accounting issues.
- Manage audit technical accounting queries.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with proven technical knowledge of UK GAAP, Lloyd's and Solvency II reporting. You will need to be able to manage large, complex data sets and be able to explain complex accounting issues in a clear, actionable manner to the wider finance team.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the chance to work in a high performing team in a fast growing business. The role will be technically challenging and a good opportunity to develop your financial and regulatory reporting skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.