Your new company
We are exclusively partnering with a renowned media holding company with a global reputation as one of the leaders across global communications. With over 100 locations and 100,000 employees, they are a true market-leading business.
Your new role
Holding a senior role within the UK&I finance team, you will be:
- Overseeing all statutory accounts under FRS101 and IFRS
- Managing 1 FTE
- Manage the internal and external audit
- Act as the lead contact for the external auditors and shared service centre
- Lead on all technical accounting matters
What you'll need to succeed
- An ACA qualified accountant with experience at manager grade within a top 10 accountancy firm
- Strong IFRS knowledge, specifically IFRS 15 & 16
- Experience in complex multinational environments
- Strong senior stakeholder engagement
What you'll get in return
Alongside a competitive base salary and bonus, you will benefit from a 28-day holiday, pension and wider company benefits. The last candidate we placed into the business has developed and progressed across a range of projects and teams.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.