Your new company
Charity based in Cirencester on the Gloucs/Wilts border
Your new role
Head of Finance reporting directly into the CEO and responsible for line managing two finance staff members
- Play a leading role in the overall management of the business as part of the Senior Management Team, including strategy and business model development.
- Critically appraise the business model and advise of opportunities to improve the financial position of the business.
- Responsible for preparing timely and accurate current and historical finance reports, analysis and business information
- Responsible for preparing the monthly management accounts pack, including I&E, balance sheet and cashflow
- Responsible for preparing and monitoring cashflow statements and forecasts
- Overview of treasury management providing regular reports to the Chief Executive Officer on the status of the investment portfolio
- Preparation of full variance analysis on income and expenditure as and when required
- Manage the annual audit process, including preparing and collating year-end information in accordance with Charity SORP, co-ordinating the year-end timetable and liaison with external auditors
- Responsible for preparing year-end tax and other returns as required by authorities
- To work with the CEO to oversee the management and negotiation of all contracted services including, but not limited to HR, GDPR, IT, H&S, Payroll, Exchequer software
What you'll need to succeed
In order to undertake this role successfully;
- Candidates will need to be fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or QBE.
- Charity sector experience
- Line management experience
- Year-end and audit process exposure
- Understanding of FRS102 and Charity SORP regulations.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available - This role is available on a part-time basis of 4 days a week for the right candidate.
Remote working opportunity
Excellent benefits and annual leave entitlement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.