Your new company
We are supporting a PE-backed global technology company, with offices across APAC and EMEA. Their group finance function is based in London, and have a large team of qualified finance professionals across Financial Reporting, FP&A and Commercial finance. The business have been growing rapidly in the recent past and are heading towards an exit/ IPO.
Your new role
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, your role will be overseeing:
- Preparation and co-ordination of the group consolidated financial accounts under IFRS
- Lead on year-end statutory accounting and audit
- Produce technical accounting papers and train the wider team on complex matters
- Accounting policy and documentation
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully qualified ACA or equivalent
- Experience within a large multinational group
- Advanced technical accounting experience under IFRS
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders and manage complex accounting situations
What you'll get in return
Alongside a competitive base salary, bonus (up to 20%), private healthcare, a strong pension contribution, and a whole host of wider benefits. You will also be a part of a high-performing group finance team whereby career progression is of the utmost importance to the senior team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.