Your new company
One of the success stories to have entered the London market in recent times, our client is a highly regarded international boutique with specialisms in Valuations, Forensics, Economic Consulting and Construction/Engineering Quantum/Delay.
In 12 countries, many of their mandates and projects are cross-border. Often, projects are staffed with professionals from more than one location.
Your new role
The firm is renowned for providing high calibre conversion opportunities for newly qualified ACA's. Although they also have their own graduate trainees, recent and ongoing growth means they also seek to engage with Big 4/ larger firm ACA's who have a genuine interest in Forensic Accounting as a career.
You'll work on wide-ranging disputes, arbitration and valuation matters.
- Conduct economic and industry research
- Analyse financial and non-financial information, and report findings to other team members
- Develop valuation parameters (i.e. discount rate, etc.) and prepare financial models
- Assist with the preparation of damages and valuation reports
- Assist with the preparation of critique reports examining the conclusions of other experts
- Conduct Quality Control of work
- Communicate with clients, lawyers and expert teams in other disciplines
- Prepare for and attend hearings, trials and mediations
- Participate in team discussions and contribute to a positive team working environment
- Manage the day-to-day requirements of multiple engagements
- Assist in business development pursuits - proposal/presentation preparation and participating in pitch/presentation
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully & recently qualified ACA
- Keen to learn about international litigation and arbitration, valuation and the role of experts
- Able to quickly assimilate relevant information in unfamiliar situations
- Able to develop creative approaches and solutions necessary to resolve complex problems
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent listening, verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Language skills are advantageous , plus willingness to travel internationally
What you'll get in return
- Working with some of the best-regarded Experts in the industry
- Developing valuation and contentious skills
- Working at the apex of where law meets accounting and economics
- Access to a career where whatever the economic weather, you'll be in demand
- Highly transferable skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.