Your new company
You will work for an exciting and growing organisation based in the education sector in Canterbury. The Finance Manager role is a full time and permanent role, which offers flexible and hybrid working.
Your new role
You will be a member of the senior management team. The Finance Manager will lead the provision of financial performance management for the organisation, support the financial planning process, agree and manage budgets, and provide strategic advice to the Dean, Head of Operations, and budget holders on performance against budgets and other financial targets. They will also provide leadership for the Finance team, which will encompass day-to-day management of finances in order to support the whole range of the business' activities.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have a recognised accountancy qualification, or be part qualified and studying towards.
- The ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders with excellent influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of managing complex funding and financial regimes and scenarios.
- Experience of staff management and managing teams including setting objectives, monitoring performance, motivating and developing staff.
- The ability to analyse, problem solve, and make autonomous judgements.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of £44,737 - £50,300 per annum. Flexible and hybrid working options available. Good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.