Your new company
You will work for a growing organisation based in Hythe, Kent. The Management Accountant role is a full time and permanent opportunity.
Your new role
You will be responsible for producing high quality analysis and reporting to key stakeholders within the business, including:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- Reporting on variances to budgets and forecasting.
- P&L, balance sheet, month-end.
- Being a key point of contact for year-end work.
- Line management of 2 Accounts Assistants
- Assisting with implementation of new projects and systems.
What you\'ll need to succeed
What you\'ll get in return
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.