We combine passion and humanity with the latest technology. As our world continues to evolve, so do we. Having a responsive and bold technology strategy is key to remaining relevant with our clients. But we don't just invest in the latest technologies, we help to create them with our unique ecosystem of technologists, working together to solve complex business problems in ways that benefit clients and society. It's work with purpose and it drives us to innovate. We're at the forefront of change, driving technology and skills and investing in our people and our purpose.About RiskRisk isn't going to disappear and the complex, ever changing environment makes it much harder to predict where new challenges will come from. But it represents an opportunity for businesses to transform and innovate, and discover hidden value. From the boardroom to back office, we work to protect and strengthen every aspect of business; from people to performance, systems to strategy. Through our invaluable insights and independent assurance we help discover and unlock real value.There is a huge amount of business change caused by disruption, including technology, regulation, or a factor in the broader environment such as Brexit and that gives rise to risk and uncertainty. Helping our clients identify and address those risks to give them and their stakeholders confidence in their business is the purpose of our new Risk Assurance Line of Service. As a business, we have been providing services related to risk within our wider Assurance practice. On 1 July 2020, we established this new Line of Service to better use the scale and breadth of our practice including many of the firm's experts in areas such as regulation, cyber security, listings, actuarial, accounting, controls and internal audit.About Enterprises and Enterprise Business Applications
The Enterprises business unit will be leading the drive for growth and innovation across Risk, and enabling areas identified from within our business to have the space and breadth to rapidly scale. The purpose of our new BU is to incubate and scale some of our propositions and services to accelerate and supercharge their growth, as well as providing us with a place to develop some of our new solutions for the future.
We are currently made up of 3 key areas, PwC Sustainability, Enterprises Business Applications and Marketing & Media.
Our Enterprises Business Applications (EBA) is a rapidly growing team offering a range of high value services for organisations going through business and technology change. The team specialises in helping mid-sized, UK based organisations navigate complex and challenging Transformation programmes that are principally based on Microsoft Technology solutions. Our Microsoft team excels in de-risking these complex programmes and helping our clients to achieve their desired programme outcomes.
- Rapidly expanding team
- Focus on a growing market
- Strength in delivery capability coupled with MS technology experience
- Growth plan to move from 40-220 FTE over 4 years
- Business integrator and client-side advisor focus
As a Dynamics 365 functional consultant, you will work with clients and partners to ensure that transformation programmes deliver business value from Dynamics solutions. This will involve:
- Establishing an overview of the requirements defined by the customer including definition of business and technical requirements.
- Documenting, proposing and discussing solution options with clients and partners.
- Facilitating the development of 'to be' business processes and discussing these with clients and partners.
- Providing advice during the implementation cycle, including configuration and customisation of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Analysing defects and advising on options to resolve.
- Providing quality oversight throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Providing expert input across a variety of programme workstreams, including testing, training, data, reporting, and business change.
- Collaborating with colleagues to develop tools, approaches and delivery plans.
- Up-to-date and in-depth experience of implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O.
- Broad technical and functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O (out-of the-box functionality and limits).
- Ability to manage and communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, both technical and non-technical.
- Strong understanding of relevant business processes (e.g. finance, sales, purchase to pay, warehouse management) and experience in defining 'to be' process structures.
- Experience in performing fit/gap analysis between business requirements and out-the-box functionality.
- Experience in documenting and communicating the solution overview and functional design.
- Experience in defining and executing end-to-end functional testing.
- Experience in developing and delivering end user training.
- Experience in delivering at least two Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementations through the entire project life cycle.
- Understanding of business transformation programmes, not just technology or software implementations.
London, Birmingham, Reading, Watford, or Leeds