Senior Accountant - French Speaker
FULL-TIME - Permanent
HYBRID: 3 days in the office, 2 days remote
As a key member of the EMEA Accounting team, reporting to the Accounting Director you will be responsible for preparing monthly management accounts, profit & loss analysis, annual financial statements, audit, tax returns, and other duties as assigned for French and German entities.
Additionally, the Senior Accountant will work with more junior team members to support their learning and growth, and will take responsibility for the more complex transactional/reconciliation work etc.
This is the ideal opportunity to expand your Finance career within a global organisation, gaining exposure to the full spectrum of Accounting services while bringing fresh ideas and working as part of an experienced, friendly and supportive team.
What You'll Bring…
- Comparable experience with a large, multinational organisation
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified or finalist
- Fluent English, French language skills; knowledge of German would be an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience of preparing statutory accounts
- Practical working knowledge of French GAAP (additional experience of German GAAP would be advantageous)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively as a team
Why work for my client
My client places a lot of value in giving their clients the solutions and support they need to operate efficiently and successfully. This same desire they use to set their customers up for success applies to their employees as well. They are committed to helping our employees and their families maintain a healthy work/life balance, to build a financially secure future. Self-development and learning are key with all their global employees having access to their internal learning and development university DevelopU for career and skills enhancement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.