Your new company
Your new company is a growing company located in Lancaster with fantastic links to local transport and the M6 motorway. They are looking to recruit a Company Accountant on a permanent basis.
Your new role
- Matching delivery notes to invoices.
- Processing invoices on accounting software Sage.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Set up supplier payments for approval by the Financial Controller.
- Weekly Bank reconciliations.
Business Management Information
- Accurate tracking of all cash flow activities.
- Collate and track essential business KPIs, including cost of quality reporting, absence reporting, lens spend analysis.
- Co-ordinate stock takes and manage stock ordering.
- Weekly review of worked hours and management of exceptions.
- Produce a monthly payroll hours worked report.
- Monthly absence and attrition reporting.
- Support the Finance Assistant with the following activities:
- Process and issue weekly customer invoices.
- Ensure customer receipts are updated in the ledger.
- Close management of aged debtors.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good excel skills.
- Previous experience working with Finance system.
- AAT level 3 or above.
- Prepared to get involved in other activities within the business as needed.
What you'll get in return
- On site parking
- Fully funded study support
- Flexibility to work part-time hours
- Flexible start / finish time to fit around personal commitments
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.