Your new company
London based independent management consultancy, working across a range of sectors for clients including multinationals and household names.
Your new role
- Management Accounts - Completing the management accounts for each of the entities (one UK and two US), including full consolidation of the income statement, cashflow, and balance sheet.
- Manage all finance processes for US entity - Full ownership of the income statement, balance sheet and cashflow, including the provision of regular management reporting for UK and US entities.
- Payroll and benefits - this include maintenance of files for approval by the Finance Director each month
- Planning and project management - Responsible for systems review and implementation, including a full analysis of options available and time to implement.
- Maintenance of the KPI reporting tool, Power BI, and assisting the Finance Director with improvements.
What you\'ll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you will be fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA). You will have worked as part of a Finance function of at least a £15m organisation/department with an international footprint. If you have experience within a time-billing environment, that would be beneficial.
What you\'ll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £60,000 + benefits + bonus. You will report into and work closely with the Finance Director who will support your development.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.