Your new company
Currently working with an AIM listed PLC to recruit a Group Accountant. You will be joining as a Group Accountant into a group finance team of 7 people.
Your new role
You will report into the Group Reporting Manager, who was internally promoted from this role. You will assist them with the preparation of the monthly consolidated group accounts. You would also be a key contributor to preparing the interim and annual reports. You will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly group consolidations including month end close
- Completing monthly consolidation adjustments
- Analytical review of reported results
- Assisting in the preparation of interim and year end IFRS accounts
- Liaise with banks, auditors, divisional finance teams and M&A team.
- Identifying and implementing improvements to group reporting processes
What you\'ll need to succeed
The role will suit someone newly qualified in practice, looking to make their first move into industry. You will ideally have experience with IFRS and consolidations.
What you\'ll get in return
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and successful plc at group level with lots of opportunity to learn and develop your finance and accounting experience, in a really acquisitive business! You will receive a competitive salary of £55-60k + 20% bonus.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.