Your new company
My client has built a leading position in the clothing industry over the years via a continuous stream of value-adding fiber, fabric or garment innovations enabled and supported by a network of strategic partners across the entire value chain.
Your new role
Hays are exclusively recruiting for a Financial Accountant to support the monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting requirements of our Swiss, German, Spanish, and Turkish legal entities.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for US GAAP and Swiss, German, Spanish and Turkish GAAP statutory accounts, including reconciliations and tax accounting.
- Support year-end audit and interim reviews.
- Provide accurate analytical and financial reporting which is insightful and identifies opportunities to the business and management.
- Support projects around continuous improvement of accounting processes and controls.
- Perform and support certain monthly closing activities.
- Support our internal customers with advice and a point of view.
- Provide support to other Financial Accountants if required.
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA.
- Good knowledge of local statutory accounting rules & regulations.
- Capable of working autonomously but also works well within a team, supporting colleagues and sharing knowledge.
- Highly motivated to understand how systems and processes work, but not afraid to challenge them and bring innovation and change.
- Ability to focus on detail and accuracy, as well as understanding the bigger picture
- Good communicator, able to explain complex technical accounting to non-accounting customers in an easy way.
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available as well as a competitive package and progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.