Your new company
Hays are working with a long-standing client to recruit a new Management Accountant, reporting into the Finance Manager. This client is going through a large transformation project and is a great opportunity for hands on, proactive Management Accountant to join a national charity for a contract of 10 - 12 Months. A really exciting opportunity to join a business at a time when you are able to influence and affect change
Your new role
Reporting into the Finance Manager for a period of 10 - 12 months, you will be responsible for:
- Complete monthly management accounts with analytical commentary
- Prepare detailed budget and forecasting
- Ensure sales invoices are issues
- Be responsible for the resolution of all invoice queries
- Have an input into cash flow forecasting
- Business partnering with non finance stakeholders to complete review meetings
- Support financial decision-making with tenders, new business cases in order to drive business performance
What you'll need to succeed
We are ideally looking for a qualified accountant, although QBE would be considered. You should have strong IT skills, with experience of preparing management accounts. You should have the ability to challenge the status quip and drive through business improvement. You should be technically strong, confident in reviewing and improving accounting policies.
What you'll get in return
You will be joining a national charity at a period of change and transformation. This is a contract to cover maternity leave, ideally to start in September. There is a competitive salary along with benefits. You will be required in the office 1 -2 days per week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.