Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing SAAS business on the outskirts of Oxford. Joining the business as a no.2 to the Head of Finance, preparing Management Accounts, with consolidation and review to help their expansion.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your duties will include:
For all group entities:
- First review and commentary of accounts for the HoF.
- Posting monthly journals, accruals and prepayments.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparing Deferred Revenue balances.
- Posting Payroll journals.
- Assisting with payment runs.
As well as:
- Assisting with budgets and forecasts.
- Assisting with statutory accounts and preparing for initial audit.
- Intercompany reconciliation and any required postings.
- Review AP Supplier statement reconciliation.
- Preparing VAT returns.
- Maintaining Fixed Asset register, with calculations of depreciation, any acquisitions or disposals.
- Assisting with future projects, i.e., process improvements, cost reduction initiatives etc.
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate, you will need to be / have:
- Qualified by experience, PQ CIMA / ACCA etc. or equivalent
- Experience with multi entity / currency is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate finance to non-finance
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, 2 days WFH, an excellent social calendar, free parking, 25 days leave plus bank holiday and more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.