We combine passion and humanity with the latest technology. As our world continues to evolve, so do we. Having a responsive and bold technology strategy is key to remaining relevant with our clients. But we don't just invest in the latest technologies, we help to create them with our unique ecosystem of technologists, working together to solve complex business problems in ways that benefit clients and society. It's work with purpose and it drives us to innovate. We're at the forefront of change, driving technology and skills and investing in our people and our purpose.
PwC's global People and Organisation (P&O) practice brings together an un-matched combination of 10,000 consultants with industry, business, talent, strategy, HR, analytics and technology expertise across 138 countries. Together we build tailored people and organisation solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic ambitions, with a deep understanding of their uniqueness and grounded in rigorous analysis and data-driven insight. We help clients to implement organisational transformation, improve the effectiveness of their workforce, develop and move talent around their business and manage their human capital risks. We work from people strategy through to organisational execution.
Our SuccessFactors practice sits within our high growth Human Resources Technology & Transformation (HRT&T) practice, at the heart of P&O. We work with our clients to maximise and realise their investment in SuccessFactors as their core HCM platform, through both advisory, implementation and transformation programmes, working with small high growth start-ups to multinational listed organisations.
We are currently looking for experienced SuccessFactors Human Resources consultants to join our established and growing SuccessFactors Consulting Team. If you want to take your career to the next level, and apply your skills to challenging and business-focussed customer transformation programmes, then this could be for you.
PwC don't simply configure SuccessFactors, but treat SuccessFactors as a fundamental element of our business transformation services. Our team members create and apply SuccessFactors and broader solutions that re-imagine the possible, bringing business value and improved user and customer experience.Responsibilities
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- You'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
SuccessFactors - Certificate in +1 SF modules:
- HR technology implementation experience covering all aspects of the development cycle from initial HR technology advisory, product and vendor selection, detailed scoping & design to implementation and ongoing optimisation
- Knowledge of HR Technology & Integration across the entire employee life cycle covering mainly SuccessFactors and optionally on-premise ERP HR to other cloud SaaS solutions
- Highly skilled in integrating HR solutions within complex IT environments across multiple geographies, HR systems and platforms for large global organisations
- Solid and proven track record of solution delivery, strong stakeholder management, ideally coupled with awareness of UK, European and international HR & Payroll legislation
- Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities and a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs by configuring and implementing SAP SuccessFactors/HCM
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in full life-cycle implementations of SAP SuccessFactors from business opportunity to planning, design to configuration through go-live
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and as a team member and driving teams to establish project timelines are met
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in managing small / mid work streams such as monitoring for project issues and the ability to determine escalation
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in both functional and technical experience in SuccessFactors solutions
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success with identifying and addressing client needs
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader by: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; keeping leadership informed of progress and issues; answering questions; and, providing direction to less-experienced staff.
- Employee Central (Time, Benefits, Global Mobility, Onboarding 2.0)
- Performance and Goals
- Compensation / Variable Pay
- Succession and Career Development
- WFA / WFP
- CPI Optionally