We combine passion and humanity with the latest technology. As our world continues to evolve, so do we. Having a responsive and bold technology strategy is key to remaining relevant with our clients. But we don't just invest in the latest technologies, we help to create them with our unique ecosystem of technologists, working together to solve complex business problems in ways that benefit clients and society. It's work with purpose and it drives us to innovate. We're at the forefront of change, driving technology and skills and investing in our people and our purpose.We combine passion and humanity with the latest technology. As our world continues to evolve, so do we. Having a responsive and bold technology strategy is key to remaining relevant with our clients. But we don't just invest in the latest technologies, we help to create them with our unique ecosystem of technologists, working together to solve complex business problems in ways that benefit clients and society. It's work with purpose and it drives us to innovate. We're at the forefront of change, driving technology and skills and investing in our people and our purpose.PwC's global People and Organisation (P&O) practice brings together an un-matched combination of 10,000 consultants with industry, business, talent, strategy, HR, analytics and technology expertise across 138 countries. Together we build tailored people and organisation solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic ambitions, with a deep understanding of their uniqueness and grounded in rigorous analysis and data-driven insight. We help clients to implement organisational transformation, improve the effectiveness of their workforce, develop and move talent around their business and manage their human capital risks. We work from people strategy through to organisational execution.
Our Oracle HCM team sits within our high growth Workforce Transformation practice, at the heart of P&O. We work with our clients to maximise and realise their investment in Oracle Cloud, through both advisory, implementation and transformation programmes, working with small high growth start-ups to multinational listed organisations.
PwC doesn't simply configure Oracle Cloud HCM Services, but treats these as a fundamental element of our business transformation services. Our team members create and apply Oracle Cloud and broader solutions that re-imagine the possible, bringing business value and improved user and customer experience.
We are currently looking for experienced Senior Oracle Cloud HCM consultants to join our established and growing team. If you want to take your career to the next level, and apply your skills to challenging and business-focussed customer transformation programmes, then this could be for you.
As a Senior Manager, you will be a collaborative leader, care passionately about the development of our people, and deliver exceptional client value. In particular, you will be expected to be responsible for;Delivery
- Leading and defining the Oracle HCM solution aspects as part of wider HR Transformation programmes.
- Managing across multiple project workstreams such as functional design, data migration and integration to deliver high quality results
- Leading, motivating and inspiring diverse teams and keeping PwC a fun place to work
- Pushing the boundaries of what is possible, creating and pushing new ideas and concepts through to fruition
- Building and maintaining deep and long-lasting relationships with senior stakeholders
- Developing our continued Digital HCM thought leadership, working closely with colleagues in People & Organisation and Technology Consulting
- Taking responsibility for development of more junior colleagues through career coaching and mentoring
Demonstrable experience in several of the following activities:
- Full lifecycle experience of a minimum of 5 large Oracle Cloud HCM services implementations, at least one of which will include a functional, technical lead or solution architect role
- A strong understanding of best practices across a range of the business processes, cross-pillar dependencies and related application implementation design and configuration options within large scale multi-application implementation and business transformation programmes
- Experience of how the Oracle Cloud HCM can enable the business transformation / benefits case
- Awareness and understanding of the capabilities across a wide range of Oracle applications and platform components, including ERP, EPM, SCM, Analytics, Integration.
Skills / qualifications:
- Business development including proposal management and pre-sales
- Client stakeholder management
- Solution blueprinting, including the presentation and articulation of this to the client
- Development of phased programme delivery plans/roadmaps
- Integration and Data Migration
- Exceptional communications skills and the ability to tell powerful and compelling stories
- Growth mindset and commitment to learning and development
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to innovate, think outside the box and reimagine how we deliver value to our clients
- Oracle Specialism or Certification (desirable)
- UK Security Clearance (desirable)