We help our clients stay ahead of changes that impact their businesses, navigating complexity and risk. We deliver deep tax technical, people and legal expertise, while providing the critical context to make informed and compliant decisions. With clients ranging from multinational organisations and public sector bodies to entrepreneurs and family businesses, the work we do is diverse.PwC's Accounting Services (AS) team is a leading market focused business, providing corporate accounting services to national and multinational corporations, with a focus on helping them to remain compliant and providing insights to their operations. The services provided by AS are high quality, process / cost efficient and relationship based. They are delivered by a technically proficient, innovative, commercially focused and agile national team. AS are a team that respects and values each other, and has a strong reputation and profile. As part of PwC, the largest global accounting firm, AS offers a challenging and exciting career path. AS have a varied and prestigious client base and work with various specialists in their own field which, combined with the importance placed on continuous technical training and personal development, provides an excellent opportunity for career development.
Our Tax Compliance team is a leading provider of technology enabled compliance and integrated advisory services, working across an unrivalled range of prestigious clients. The variety of work, size of our team and focus on learning and development brings about opportunities to specialise in particular industries or technical areas.
Our team is agile and open to new ways of working. The investment in automation and robotics enables us to be at the forefront of change and innovation. Together, we produce technical excellence, innovative solutions and an outstanding client experience.
Within this overall Tax compliance team, our specialist trust compliance team is responsible for the delivery of trust accounts, trust returns and Inheritance Tax returns for some significant UK trusts alongside a varied offshore trust portfolio. This diverse and interesting client base provides an excellent platform for prospective candidates to develop their skills and focus on a compliance role in a dedicated trust compliance team. The role
This role would particularly suit candidates who are looking to specialise in a supportive environment within a team that is truly focused on all aspects of trust compliance.
As a senior associate in the team the role would encompass the following:
- Processing and reviewing trust accounts, trust tax returns, IHT returns and TRS filings and preparing/reviewing adhoc tax calculations within tight timeframes
- Supporting the financial management and profitability of engagements through maintaining efficiency
- Identifying potential consulting projects that might arise from the compliance work.
- Develop, train and motivate junior staff
- Previously worked in the private client tax space with experience of delivering compliance and experienced preparer in the following areas:
- Trust accounts and returns
- Inheritance Tax compliance
- ATT, CTA, AAT, ACA or STEP qualified
- Excellent interpersonal skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure;
- Competent working with microsoft excel;
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
This role is working 3 days per week