Risk is all around us and in our complex world, is changing all the time. Our teams bring people from diverse backgrounds together, using their skills and cutting-edge technology, to help solve complex problems. We are pioneers in a world of changing risk and our market leading services build resilient organisations. Join us and together, we can support our clients to rethink risk.Who we're looking for
Are you a strategic thinker keen to drive Risk forward in being pioneers in a world of changing Risk? Are you passionate about innovation, technology and the opportunities they bring? Do you have a growth mindset? Do you have extensive presales experience, have a background in data governance / analytics and have you worked in partnership with SAAS companies? If so, then this is the role for you.
We are excited to be launching a new team within Risk National, focused exclusively helping clients solve their most important problems by combining human ingenuity and understanding with the right technology for real results. As a leader in the team you will work with teams across our Risk business and global network, with our alliance partners and with clients, to co-create technology based solutions to the problems they face today, and for the future.
We are seeking individuals that are curious, agile, strategic thinkers and change ambassadors to join our team. Our team
The new Digital Presales Team will sit within the wider technology focussed team within Risk National. The Digital Presales Team reports to the Risk CTO, who is responsible for delivering on the Risk Digital strategy, supporting the business in achieving growth and excellence, and embedding technology in everything that we do.
We have an impressive and diverse range of people in our team, from experienced technologists to change management practitioners. We're all passionate about changing what and how we deliver our services to make sure Risk is the best it can be.
We work at pace and thrive on new challenges, thinking innovatively and working together to solve the most demanding problems in Risk. Risk National - our purpose and what we do
Whilst every project is different our core purpose in Risk National is to support the business in:
About the role
- delivering value to our clients
- rethinking our delivery processes whether that be through the use of alternative delivery models, technology or finding new and innovative ways of working
- innovating to identify new opportunities with technology, both for us and for our clients
- driving a robust implementation process of new technology solutions to ensure they are embedded in Risk and our market offerings
- ensuring we are commercially fit by remaining competitive in our pricing structures whilst ensuring we retain value
The Digital Presales Team will have specific responsibility for developing technology solutions with Risk practitioners and their clients, throughout the sales lifecycle from proposition development to pitch, design, proposal creation, pricing and contract negotiation. They will form the centre of expertise for all PwC Risk digital assets (products and accelerators) and technology services.
The role will require a diverse blend of skills including client sales/engagement and solution architecture to identify the right technology solution to meet our clients' needs.
You will have the ability to support in shaping the direction and strategy of the team. You will be reporting to the Digital Presales Director, who will then report to the Risk CTO.
Areas of focus include, but are not limited to the following project areas:
- Support in developing a go-to-market strategy and framework for Risk Digital Products and Accelerators focused on UK, Global and Alliance products, including:
- Collaborating with the Sales and Marketing team to embed products across the go to market model;
- Agreeing commercials with business unit teams and global product owners; and
- Coordinating with UK, Global and Alliance product teams to map solutions and develop global Risk Digital framework.
- Assisting in driving digital sales and revenue generation by supporting account, client service, and Digital Product Solution Teams within business units, including:
- Working with proposition teams to embed Risk Digital Products and Accelerators in market facing value propositions, including market facing content
- Supporting client proposals and the pursuit process end-to-end, particularly on 'must win' opportunities;
- Working with clients, account teams and product solution teams to identify and architect appropriate digital solutions; and
- Demonstrating UK, Global and Alliance products to clients.
- Drive increased recognition and knowledge of Risk Digital Products, both internally and, including:
- Working closely with those responsible for developing and curating our external online presence for Risk Digital assets (the Risk Digital Store) and internal knowledge management content.
- Identifying client case studies and proof points for external marketing and promotion
- Building close relationships with key accounts/product solution teams
The role is exciting, agile and moves at pace. This is a real opportunity to play a key role in driving Risk's digital agenda forward.
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience in client-facing presales and solution / enterprise architecture, with a specialism in data governance / analytics, data centre / cloud solutions and working with SAAS tech companies.
- PwC has strategic alliances with SAAS tech companies therefore experience working in this environment and being able to create a mutually beneficial ecosystem is important
- Keeps up to date with market trends in data, cloud and AI
- Ability to build strong and trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and clients along with strong influencing, negotiating and facilitation skills
- Can create the story to bring to clients
- Has worked extensively with sales including sales executives
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Experience of working in complex, matrix organisations would be helpful, along with evidence of managing varied stakeholder groups and clients
- Ability to demonstrate agile ways of working and thinking with a strong growth mindset
- A passion for technology and the opportunities it brings with a digitally focused mindset
- Broad knowledge of the tech industry including other areas such as cyber security, professional services and managed services
- A strong aptitude for innovation, creativity and change management
- Strong, positive behaviours and can use emotional intelligence to enable high trust and empathy with colleagues, partners and clients
- Experience of product implementation and integration would be helpful but not essential.