About the organisation:
I am working with anestablished Not-for-Profit Charity within London. This organisation iscurrently going through a large transformation project and offers agreat opportunity for a hands on and proactive Finance Manager to join theteam to affect change within the organisation.
About the role:
Reporting to Head of Finance, you will be responsible for managing a small team and overseeing key finance functions.
- Delivering management accounts for the specific business areas
- Working alongside other members of the Finance team and budget holders on key reports, budgets, and forecasting
- Supporting year-end audit and production of both monthly and annual accounts
- Line management and development of other management accountants within your team
A dynamic,self-motivated individual who enjoys working within team environments and hasprevious management experience.
- Fully Qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA/ICAS
- Excel skills
- Ideally SAP experience or similar systems
What you'll receive in return:
- Up to £55k
- Hybrid working
- 28 days holiday
Next steps you're interested in this role, click'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you arelooking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion onyour career.