Are you looking to make an impact in Financial Planning? Are you looking to grow our business as if it was your own? And are you looking for open, engaged and collaborative teams? Then apply to the role today!
About the team
‘I have been with Mazars for just over 2 years and during that time have been truly impressed by our culture. We take a collaborative approach and are genuinely committed to giving people opportunities. ‘(Marie Calvin, Head of Private Client)
To provide seamless, effective and proactive administrative support to our Private Client service line that in turn provides impartial, tailored financial planning, wealth management and tax advice to: Individuals; Business Owner Managers and Trustees - Private and Charitable.
About the role
- Develop financial planning strategies in line with the client's needs, goals and objectives, as agreed with the financial planner.
- Draft client-centric financial planning reports to meet and/or exceed agreed activity targets and regulatory/compliance standards.
- A range of other tasks including cash flow modelling, tax calculations, liaising with product providers etc.
What are we looking for?
- You will have a background in Paraplanning and will be at least level 4 Diploma qualified, with an aspiration to move on to Chartered Status. Any further progress in this regard will be fully supported by the company.
- Critical to the role are a high level of literacy and numeracy, both written and verbal.
- A ‘solution' mindset and adaptable to changing demands and priorities.
Mazars is a leading international professional services firm delivering exceptional quality in audit, accounting, tax, financial advisory, outsourcing and consulting.
We are one diverse, multicultural, multi-generational team with a huge sense of connection and belonging. This is a place where you can take ownership of your career, get involved, believe in yourself and put your ideas into action.
At Mazars, we celebrate individuality and thrive on teamwork. We give people the freedom to make a personal contribution to our shared purpose. We support one another to deliver quality, create change and make an impact so that everyone can reach their full potential.
Our London office is in the capital (and largest) city of the UK and is a diverse and exciting business hub. Having doubled in size, Mazars' London team recently relocated to a new location designed for hybrid working, now based in the heart of the City of London at 30 Old Bailey, just a short walk from the City Thameslink station. We are proud of the work we do here in London, and we've got the national and international knowledge and expertise to open doors. We aim to provide a tailored service that is unique to the needs of your business.
Mazars have a long-standing approach to hybrid office/remote working, and you can expect to be office based 1-2 days per week, working remotely the remainder.
Being inclusive is core to our culture at Mazars; we want to ensure everyone, whether in the recruitment process or beyond is fully supported to be their unique self. To read more about our approach click here
Our aim is to make the recruitment process as accessible and inclusive as possible - please contact us to discuss any changes you may require so we can work with you to support you throughout your application.
Please click on the link here to apply