Client Support Associate
Are you looking to make an impact in our support team? Are you looking to develop your knowledge in business administration? And are you looking for open, engaged and collaborative teams? Then apply to the role today!
About the team
‘I have been with Mazars for just over 2 years and during that time have been truly impressed by our culture. We take a collaborative approach and are genuinely committed to giving people opportunities. ‘ (Marie Calvin, Head of Private Client).
To provide seamless, effective and proactive administrative support to our Private Client service line that in turn provides impartial, tailored financial planning, wealth management and tax advice to: Individuals; Business Owner Managers and Trustees - Private and Charitable.
This is predominantly an office-based role.
About the role
- We have a newly created Client Support Associate role due to the success of the Mazars Financial Planning team
- You will liaise with Financial Planners, internal departments, providers where necessary
- Collaborate with the team to process various investment applications and place client trade instructions
- Create files and accurately record and maintain client data on Intelligent Office
What are we looking for?
- Advanced MS Office skills (specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Some recent evidence of administration training or experience
- Excellent communication: demonstrates an effective style of communication and collaboration, both verbally and in writing
- Flexible with the ability to work effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities, effectively managing expectations when required
Mazars & Me
We want everyone to be rewarded and enriched by their professional life. So we come together to pioneer new ways of working; promoting psychological safety, flexibility with how you work – trusting you to make the right choices for the team, clients and the business – and balance in stimulating modern workspaces. We offer core benefits and then give people the opportunity to tailor extra benefits to suit their individual needs.
Poole sits on the south coast of Dorset, home of the largest natural harbour in Europe. It is situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty, at the entry to England's longest walking trail, the South West Coastal path. Poole Harbour has been a centre of trade since the Norman Conquest and is still a thriving gateway to the rest of the world. It is home to the RNLI, the Royal Marines, and the endangered red squirrel. Our market-leading team in Poole has been operating since 1986, firstly as Neville Russel, before joining the Mazars global partnership in 1998. It supports businesses and individuals along the south coast and beyond based in the iconic Merck House.
Being inclusive is core to our culture at Mazars; we want to ensure everyone, whether in the recruitment process or beyond is fully supported to be their unique self and provided with a level playing field. To read more about our approach click here
Please click on the link here to apply