Your new company
An opportunity to join an organisation who are shaping, developing and enhancing the Tees Valley for all.
Your new role
Are you a Qualified Accountant with a knack for numbers and a passion for strategic planning? This role will support current and future inward investment, that will directly impact on the economic success and environment of the Tees Valley..
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant who has been involved in assessing, analysing and making recommendation on proposed schemes and joint ventures.
You will be able to demonstrate experience of:-
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models to support decision-making related to complex business issues including valuation, profitability, forecasting, and financial reporting.
- Working closely with business leaders and potential investors into the region, to understand and incorporate business objectives into financial models.
- Analyse and communicate the financial implications of business decisions and strategy. Making recommendations where appropriate.
It goes without saying that you will have excellent Excel skills and an ability to analyse and interpret complex financial data. What is equally important is a desire to assist non-financial stakeholders in making key decisions that will benefit the entire region.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a substantial benefits package, to include:-
- Salary of up to £55,000
- Exceptional Pension Scheme
- 26 days holiday plus BH, rising to 33 after 5 years
- Hybrid working
- Free parking
- Modern office environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.