Are you a Qualified Audit Senior who’s been searching for a role that allows you to use your audit skills in a more ethical and rewarding role?
Or do you want to find a firm that values and rewards its team - with flexible working arrangements, generous holiday allowance, investment in continuing professional development and opportunities for progression?
Godfrey Wilson is an award-winning charity-specialist practice in Bristol providing audit and accountancy services to over 250 charities and non-profit organisations around the UK.
We are continuing to grow through our impactful work in the sector and if you are an ACA/ACCA Qualified Audit Senior who is dedicated to providing the highest standard of service to their portfolio don’t wait to get in touch!
- An experienced, ACA/ACCA-qualified Audit Senior, already managing a portfolio of audit clients. Your experience will ideally be gained in small or mid-tier firms.
- Be passionate about the charity sector with a strong desire to support your clients to be the best they can be. Ideally, you will have experience in auditing charities and preparing charity accounts (charity SORP, VAT, gift aid, etc).
- Have a warm and confident communication style and a proven track record of developing strong client relationships.
- Be highly organised with excellent time management and the ability to competently manage deadlines and conflicting priorities. You will have a resilient mindset, remaining calm when under pressure.
- Comfortable training, developing and mentoring junior team members, with line management experience.
- Looking for somewhere where you will be valued and can play an integral part in the firm’s success.
What we offer you…
- Salary of £40,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience), reviewed annually for cost of living and performance;
- Annual discretionary performance bonus (up to 15% of salary);
- Universal Christmas bonus;
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays;
- Flexibility - flexible working hours, compressed hours and hybrid working options;
- 35-hour work week;
- Excellent work/life balance;
- Pension scheme with 3% employer contribution;
- Private Bupa Healthcare Cash Plan;
- Employee Assistance Programme (free counselling, advice and support);
- Excellent career progression;
- Professional membership fees and regular CPD; and
- Quarterly team social events (in work time).
Interested in joining the team? Apply today with a CV and covering letter and we will be in touch soon for a chat.