Boutique Forensic Accounting firm requires a Recently Qualified Accountant to join their Dispute Advisory and Economic Damages team in London. The successful candidate will gain exposure to major international disputes work while working in a very good cultural environment. Training and support will be provided for your career development.
- Provide expert witness and forensic accounting services relating to export reports for litigation and arbitration matters across the UK and international jurisdictions
- Undertake financial and document analysis work in relation to matters including but not limited to, commercial disputes, quantification of damages, contentious valuations and accounting investigations
- Compile and analyse facts and circumstances to formulate, substantiate and critique various damages theories, claims or conclusions
- Prepare for and attend hearings, trials and mediations
- Organise and present complex information into a clear and concise manner
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients and other team members
- Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience in providing forensic accounting services ideally in disputes or valuations
- Strong analytical and technical accounting skills
- Excellent attention to detail with strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong data analysis and manipulations skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Language skills are beneficial but not essential
£53,000 - £60,000 + bonus + benefits. Base salary may vary based on experience and skills.
For more details or a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Mary Curran on firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is open to applicants with the right to work in the UK