Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-known automotive business based in Banbury, in their Commercial team. This role will be vital for reporting on the different projects and contracts, ensuring costs and commercial outputs are in-line with expectations.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your duties will include:
- Preparing cost models, cashflows and forecasts for programme bids and budgets.
- Tracking budgets and forecasts against actuals, with variance analysis and suggested actions.
- Tracking stock and WIP movements, business partnering with other departments to keep levels at a minimum.
- Verifying performance data and programme reports to ensure costs, margins and other KPI's are aligned to the system, and producing profitability analysis
- Supporting reports for key affiliates including financial reports and analysis
- Producing reports for insight into financial performance, to aid decision making
- Managing actual and forecast variances for stakeholders, providing financial information and updates on projects vs budget.
- Developing MI for the SLT and PMs.
- Presenting financial information to the ops teams to support understanding and decision making
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate, you will need to have / be:
- Part or Fully Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA, or QBE
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience in manufacturing or engineering would be beneficial
- Able to articulate and present information to senior stakeholders
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
What you'll get in return
An exciting working environment, 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, life assurance, social events and much more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.