Our client, an established SME manufacturer based on the outskirts of Norwich that are going through some significant change management, are looking to appoint an inquisitive qualified accountant to take reign of their finance department, and work closely with operations to achieve their business goals.
The role will entail, but not limited to, the following:
- Working closely with the SLT to prepare annual budgets
- Preparing monthly rolling forecasts
- Preparation, presentation and communication of a monthly management reporting pack
- Providing financial analysis
- Produce various KPI & performance reports
- Inventory management and valuation
- Support departments to optimise commercial objectives
- Oversee financial obligations in compliance with internal and statutory GAAP requirements
To be considered for this role, you will need to be a qualified accountant (although candidates who are in their final stages will be considered), have experience within the manufacturing industry, and significant experience using an ERP system. You will also need to be an inquisitive team player, who is commercially aware with strong influencing skills and the ability to work closely with the SLT.
This role is predominantly office based with some flexibility where needed. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:00 (flexible on start and finish times if need be).
On offer is a competitive salary DOE plus 25 days holiday + bank holiday, life assurance x4 annual salary and much more. After meeting with the client, they are looking for someone who is going to grow and develop with the business, as they look to go through some significant positive changes and reach their site goals!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.