Your new company
Focused on the innovation of new technologies, this is a really exciting, well financed start up technology business here in Bristol. The 5 year plan sees the organisation growing to over 125 members of staff and this is an exciting time for an experienced Project Accountant to come in and join the business, reporting into the Head of Finance.
Your new role
Reporting into the Head of Finance where no two days are the same, this is a unique opportunity to join a small team early into their journey. As the management accountant, you will maintain ledgers, produce month end analysis along with providing support to teams across the business. The will will involve:
- Prepare financial statements, year end accounts and other management reports that deliver insight into financial performance.
- Project profitability, working with engineering teams to ensure the business is as profitable as possible
- Measuring project performance against budget expectations
- Raise sales invoicing as required
- Completing accurate and timely balance sheet reconciliations
- Develop systems and policies that support the finance team
- Working with the finance administrator to complete VAT returns
What you\'ll need to succeed
Ideally you will be qualified, although the client is open to someone that is part qualified. Ideally you will have experience in a commercial accounting role, delivering end to end management accounts. You should have strong IT and financial analysis skills.
What you\'ll get in return
The role is being offered on a full time basis, although the client could consider someone on a part time or flexible working arrangement. The organisation have a great culture, state of the art facilities with parking on site. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business with opportunities for development.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.