Your new company
Privately owned beauty group operating with global partners is searching for a qualified Manager Reporting Analyst to support the growth of their Finance Group.
Your new role
- You will report to the Group Reporting Manager and support consolidation and reporting activity of the group.
- This would include implementing and improving the reporting process from individual manager accounts to consolidated accounts.
- You will also be managing various finance teams, as well as dealing with audit requests on ad hoc basic.
- Finally, you will be supporting the coordination of the budget and forecast calendar, as well as supporting the incorporation budgets and forecasts in IBM Planning Analytics.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified accountant with minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- Broad and strong financial accounting knowledge.
- Big 4 audit background desired.
- IBM Planning Analytics experience is desired.
- Luxury sector and/or production experience is desired.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward and up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.