Your new company
A top performing FTSE listed Financial Service based in Manchester City Centre who are looking for someone to join their FP&A Manager to support the business in the delivery of "best in class" financial analysis to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Your new role
- Manage and deliver monthly Group performance reports to the Executive leadership team. Work closely with subsidiary teams to deliver detailed commentary to explain overall performance
- Team management duties
- Deliver key aspects of the Group long term planning, forecasting and budgeting processes
- Identifying risks, opportunities and insights from the high volume
- Analysing financial data and providing strategic recommendations to senior management on key commercial business decisions.
- Supporting various finance projects including process improvements and audit support.
- Working closely with various senior stakeholders across the business to drive commercial performance.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACCA/CIMA/QBE/ACCA Qualified or finalist
- Strong accounting reporting skills
- Commercial mindset
- Strong Excel skills
- Communication and stakeholder management aptitude
- Analytical skills
- Strong numerical skills and commercial awareness
What you'll get in return
- Flexible and hybrid working options
- Exceptional career development opportunities and a transparent career path from day one
- Marketing-leading benefits packages
- Modern offices and workspaces for each employee
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.