Your new company
Working for a prestigious organisation in County Durham this unique business has an exciting offering and continues to grow from strength to strength with a fantastic 5-10 year Business Plan.
Your new role
A truly unique opportunity to join an organisation where you will support the FD and play a pivotal role leading & developing the finance team, managing the day-to-day financial operations for the business whilst also driving efficiencies and implementing controls.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing monthly financial reports, performing account reconciliations &
- maintaining the general ledger including audit trail support for all journal entries review and analysis of financial data and generate monthly trend reports and balance sheet reconciliations ensuring financial statement accuracy and investigating variances
- Prepare and reconcile all bank accounts resolving any discrepancies
- Production of monthly and quarterly results
- Intercompany transfers
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Assisting with annual reviews/audit preparation
- Complete all HMRC filings and returns (exclusive of statutory accounts)
- Assist calculating TTR claims
- Payroll calculation in conjunction with third party supplier
- Perform all related accounting functions required to maintain the general ledger in compliance with Charities SORP and company policy and procedures
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a Qualified Accountant or finalist with significant demonstrable experience. You will have proven experience at Finance Manager level and be looking for that "next step up" to FC.
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to work for a unique organisation, during an incredibly exciting period of growth. Not only will you be key in the development and growth of the finance team, mentoring current and new finance team members, you will also become a keep part of the wider organisation. You will also be key in the provision of data and information to assist the Senior Management team in business-critical decision-making.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.