Your new company
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen with a reputable Nelson based business, who are looking to recruit a Finance Manager to join their team on a permanent and full time basis. In the last 5 years, the organisation has made a number of acquisitions and now reporting a turnover of circa £150million. This is an excellent time to join a growing business, with ambitious expansion plans and to be the 'number 2' to a forward-thinking Finance Director
Your new role
- Prepare year end statutory accounts including group accounts
- Audit completion, review and management.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Submit P11D's and payrolling benefits in kind.
- Compute corporation tax and provide advice.
- Registration for VAT and completion of VAT returns, including assisting clients in the transition to MTD
- Completion of companies house requirements such as confirmation statements, changes in details, share transactions
- Audit new acquisitions and confirm balance sheet targets are in line with agreements.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified / part qualified / QBE accountant with previous experience operating at a similar level. You will be a technically strong accountant with a good commercial focus as well.
What you'll get in return
You will be working in a varied role, where you will be given autonomy and be supported by the finance team and FD. There is on site parking and generous benefits / holiday entitlement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.