Your new company
We are a leading recruitment agency that specialises in finding the best talent for the accountancy sector. We are working with a reputable and well-established accountancy practice that is looking for an audit and accounts manager to join their team and take on a key role in their business.
An excellent accounting business with over 80 years experience who covers Accounts, Tax and Auditing to their business clients. They have a diverse portfolio range from Commercial and Not for Profit sectors. This firm is looking to add to the Audit and Accounts team.
Your new role
- This role will involve 60% Accounts and 40% Audit
- Managing a portfolio of clients across various industries and sectors, including charities, manufacturing, retail, professional services and more
- Planning, executing and reviewing audit assignments in accordance with auditing standards and regulations
- Preparing and reviewing statutory accounts, management accounts, tax returns and other financial reports for clients
- Providing advice and guidance on accounting issues and best practices
- Communicating effectively with clients and building strong relationships
- Supervising, mentoring and developing junior staff members
- Contributing to the development and growth of the practice
What you'll need to succeed
- A recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in audit and accountancy practice
- Excellent technical knowledge of accounting standards, tax legislation and audit procedures
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- A proactive and client-focused approach
What you'll get in return
- Salary depending on experience
- Opportunity to manage a team
- 31 days Holiday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.