Your new company
The firm is a well-established and reputable firm that has been providing accounting and financial planning services for over 120 years. It is a top 100 mid-tier accountancy practice in the UK. This reflects its excellence in strategic planning, profitability, professional standards, and community involvement.
This firm has an excellent supportive culture and retains its staff really well!
Your new role
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements, tax returns and other reports for clients
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards, laws and regulations
- Submitting Accounts and reviewing work
- Providing advice and guidance on accounting issues and best practices
- Communicating effectively with clients and building strong relationships
- Working collaboratively with other accountants and staff members
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments and trends in accounting
What you'll need to succeed
- A recognised accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in accounting practice or industry
- Excellent numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Proficiency in using accounting software and Microsoft Office applications
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow
- Experience with a range of accounting software
What you'll get in return
- Healthy competitive market salary
- Hybrid working
- Free Parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.