Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-moving, expanding business that works B2B, helping them get the best from their employees. You will be reporting to the FC and supporting the CFO with developing the commercial / FP&A side of Finance.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and board packs
- Producing analysis to support projections, forecasts and proposals
- Partnering with the CFO, the Finance team and other departments to share analysis of key information, to support decision making
- Analysing business performance, with commentary, to support decision making
- Managing accruals, prepayments fixed assets and journals
- Analysing P&L cost accounts, and actual vs budget review
- Development of cashflow forecast model
- Improving processes and driving efficiencies through automation and technology
- Documenting processes and work instructions to ensure good practice
- Managing deferred revenue and revenue recognition
- Developing a process for controlling revenue
- Managing working capital, with the wider team
- Managing any VAT issues when required
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, and auditors
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate, you will need to have / be:
- Part or Fully Qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA etc), or by experience
- Good team player and with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Excellent Excel and software skills
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, hybrid working, free parking, progression opportunities and much more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.