Your new company
An internationally recognised specialist manufacturing/ engineering company based in the Gloucestershire is offering hybrid working for an individual who has experience in SOX/ Internal Controls and IFRS.
Your new role
Working to enable an efficient, intelligent, and responsible business is the focus for our Corporate Services teams, and this newly created role is key to achieving this. They're looking for someone who can drive change and bring others along with them, communicate clearly, and provide efficient, business-friendly solutions.
- You'll be planning and delivering the design and implementation phases of the BEIS implementation project; designing controls for any identified gaps, producing and maintaining process maps.
- You will use this work, and your prior controls knowledge, to write an updated Internal Controls Manual that clearly and concisely sets out what's required for the global Finance teams.
- You'll also be communicating these changes across the business, so you'll need to have great communication and influencing skills. As someone with a controls and/or change management background, you'll also know how to deal with challenging stakeholders.
- Take a risk-focused and pragmatic approach to implementing ‘UK SOX' and as part of this they need you to identify efficiencies in our current processes.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Experience in implementing SOX and/or Internal Controls
- A clear understanding of IFRS
- ITGC understanding.
- Process-mapping and/or MS Visio Experience
- Data analytics experience and an interest in the use of technology to assist in the improvement of efficiency would be useful.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in writing clear and concise reports
What you\'ll get in return
- Salary of £60-70,000 + bens
- Hybrid working – 3 days a week in the office (usually Monday to Wednesday)
- 25 days holiday increasing with service and option to buy up to 5 extra days a year.
- Clear progression opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Discretionary company bonus
- On-site gym, restaurant, and cafes
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.