Your new company
Financial Services business (based in Medway) looking for a Finance Transformation Lead to work within the Finance team and in unison with the Transformation team in the development and implementation of their transformation strategy; working closely with Finance and Business management to provide financial requirements, structure and controls, governance, guidance and support to the Modernisation programme in addition to playing a key role representing Finance interests in the delivery throughout the multi-year programme
Your new role
- Work closely with the Transformation team; constantly consider how Modernisation will impact all Finance processes, systems and ways of working.
- Work with Finance colleagues to understand the financial plans and how modernisation will impact these over time. Influence the development of future plans to incorporate benefits of the programme and the future cost trajectory.
- Collaborate with Finance and other teams to provide meaningful financial and operational metrics and reports to senior management.
- Ensure the programme accounting complies with IFRS accounting standards through working with the Head of Accounting Policy and the Cost team.
- Identify opportunities that arise through modernisation that can be deployed to increase efficiencies and processes in our existing infrastructure.
- Lead as required financial analysis, guidance and insight to the programme to support decision-making for the Transformation team and senior management.
- Support the development of business cases for the programme and lead on the finance and process initiatives, including evaluating costs and benefits, assessing risks and identifying potential savings or revenue opportunities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience within Finance in roles that involve close partnering with business or functional teams to support in delivery of financial results, cost efficiency or change projects is essential
- Previous experience of dealing with senior stakeholders is essential
- Experience working in Financial Services
- Previous finance project delivery is essential.
- Previous experience of the design and operation of Finance processes and controls is essential
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills are essential
- Professional Finance Qualification is essential (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
What you'll get in return
The Finance Transformation Lead is paying £85-95,000 + 25% bonus and other great benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.