Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Oxfordshire's most successful Bio-Tech business, as a Finance Manager. This role offers a great blend of operational finance and FP&A, with a chance to grow and expand yourself personally and professionally.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your duties will include:
- Supporting the finance team with month-end tasks and preparing management accounts.
- Partnering with the FP&A Manager and liaising with the business to understand activity, preparing quarterly budgets and forecasts, and monthly program and cost centre analysis.
- Partnering with the FP&A and operations team to review invoices and journals.
- Preparing and communicating financial reports to stakeholders to support decision-making.
- Preparing accruals and prepayments schedules.
- Producing variance analysis and commentary on deviations.
- Owning the operating effectiveness of SOX controls.
- Assisting in the development of financial systems and processes to drive efficiency.
- Support the external audit and review process.
- Ad-hoc projects.
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate, you will need to have / be:
- Finalist / Qualified Accountant, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Knowledge and passion for the biotech industry is essential.
- Knowledge of UK and US GAAP. SOX experience is desired.
- Pro-active and confident working with finance and non-finance stakeholders
What you'll get in return
Personal and professional development opportunities, flexible hybrid working, 25 days annual leave plus BH, Healthcare, Life Insurance and up to 6% matched pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.