Your new company
Expatriate Tax Manager required by highly respected Birmingham Accountancy Firm. This Firm, an accountancy and business advisory firm, provides advice and solutions businesses need in navigating today's changing world. Their Expatriate Team forms part of their Global Employer Services offering, which includes Employment Tax and Share Plan and Incentive Schemes. Working with corporate clients with internationally mobile employees across the country and around the world, provide expertise in many different specialist areas of tax. Meeting clients' evolving business needs, managing changes in legislation, planning tax training programs
Your new role
As this Firm's Expatriate Tax Manager you will provide Expat tax compliance and advisory to a range of clients, with the primary responsibility of dealing with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. You will also be involved in special assignments on an ad hoc basis.
- Provide Tax compliance and advisory services to a wide range of clients.
- Manage a portfolio of clients in conjunction with the Manager/Senior Manager including control of billings, and identification of opportunities to improve recoveries, together with cash collection.
- Develops professional relationships with clients and within the Firm
- Get involved in special assignments on an ad hoc basis.
- Guide and supervise less experienced colleagues.
- Support, train, mentor and advise others in own area.
- Challenge current practice – driving improvements and championing change.
What you\'ll need to succeed
This Firm is looking for an experienced CTA/ACA Expatriate Tax specialist with in depth up to date knowledge of tax with a specialist knowledge and ability to deal with complex tax issues. Able to manage a substantial client portfolio whilst being able to seek new client opportunities.
What you\'ll get in return
This Firm value and reward their people by offering highly competitive salaries, reviewing remuneration packages regularly, with ongoing support and tuition to ensure you reach your career goals. There are excellent remuneration benefits along with flexible lifestyle benefits. This Firm prides itself in its collaborative working environment with all services and office locations working together to provide clients and employees the best experience of their Firm.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.