£35,000-£45,000 per annum (plus 10% bonus)
Mon-Fri (full-time - flexi hours and remote working opportunities available)
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are delighted to be supporting a superb local employer in the Evesham area with the recruitment of a Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
Our client, an extremely impressive and fast-paced business who are growing at a rapid rate, operate in both the UK and overseas and are recognised as a world leader in their field.
Your new role
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will assist in the production of monthly management accounts for a number of UK and European territories. Working closely with other areas of the business, you will develop reporting and management information, analyse and review performance and challenge Senior Management in order to add value.
- Provide accurate, timely and relevant month-end information with analysis to annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Stock reporting to cover closing stock valuations based on standard costs, managing PPV and applying adjustments
- Reconciliation of control accounts and balance sheet accounts
- Assist in the preparation of financial accounts and pre-work for UK and German audits
- Annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting for multiple territories
- Monthly cashflow reporting
- Intercompany analysis, reconciliations and reporting
- Analyse existing processes, suggesting and implementing improvements
- Produce monthly VAT returns for the German business
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified or part-qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA) - if part-qualified, you will be actively studying towards the completion of your qualification
- Previous management accounting experience and a good understanding of double entry bookkeeping
- Diligent and accurate with an interrogating and analytical approach to work
- Background working in a fast-paced and commercial business (ideally manufacturing/retail/FMCG)
- Organised, proactive and able to independently take on tasks with a sense of ownership
- Commitment to constantly striving to improve processes and systems
- Strong Excel skills with previous experience of using Pivot Tables, VLookUps, IF statements and building reports
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £45,000 per annum (depending on experience and qualification) and the chance to broaden your experience in a rewarding organisation that provides excellent learning and development opportunities. Alongside this, an attractive benefits package is on offer which includes a financial KPI bonus scheme, study support (if applicable), flexible working, 23 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays and an extra day off for your birthday), healthcare cash plan, pension scheme, death-in service, onsite fitness classes and much more. This is a hybrid role with 2 days working from the office in Evesham and 3 days WFH.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.