Your new company
Big 4 Accountancy Firm require a Private Clients Tax Director for their Birmingham Office. This Firm's PCS Team focuses on private businesses and their owners, acting for a wide range of private and family-owned businesses, private equity portfolio companies, entrepreneurs, trust, family offices, family investment companies and ultra-high net worth individuals. Advising across a spectrum of issues including corporate tax and income tax, capital gains and inheritance tax. This is an experienced team in both personal and corporate tax and emphasis is made on their interaction between the individual and their business or investment vehicle, working closely with other specialists, in the Firm, to deliver optimum solutions for their clients.
Your new role
The PCS Tax Director will be working with some of the best private business/private client practitioners in the UK and will be supported and have a clear business case for future partnership in the Firm. Building relationships and work with a range of dynamic and inspiring entrepreneurs, families, and businesses.
- Build and maintain relationships with entrepreneurs, private business owners and their teams.
- Identify opportunities and solve complex commercial and tax issues.
- Lead on the delivery of technically complex tax consulting, restructuring and M&A projects.
- Be a key part of the leadership of the Firm's Private team, working with the partners on strategy ideas and initiatives
- Support and develop the team
- Engagement in market initiatives such as the Firm's various Private campaigns and events.
What you\'ll need to succeed
The successful PCS Tax Director will be ACA and/or CTA qualified with a passion for working with complex and ambitious entrepreneurs. With strong relationship building and business development skills and strong technical and problem-solving abilities.
What you\'ll get in return
This is an opportunity to join a Big 4 Firm as Director with clear path to Partnership within an experienced and supportive team. This Firm offers a competitive remuneration package being rewarded for your personal and team performance along with flexible working and a Firm that values work life balance.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.